Because of current situation regarding the Corona virus, Craftor has established guidelines regarding traveling and work and also founded an emergency group.
The emergency group consists of: Klas-Urban Hilberth, Fredrik Sahlberg and Therese Blank.
Craftor follows the instructions from the Swedish health institute, www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se
The following measures has been made and are followed by the employees of Craftor
- Travel in the service abroad is approved to countries that are not on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ list for advice. The rules and guidelines that exist for travel by, for example, flights and rules and guidelines in the country in question must of course be followed.
- Employees are advised not to make private trips to countries that are on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ list for advice. Employees who still choose to carry out a private trip, to countries where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises, must contact HR after returning home and before returning to work.
- If you or a family member is ill or has symptoms such as cough, difficulty breathing and fever, stay home from work and contact 1177 for advice and your immediate supervisor and HR.
- If workers show up at our workplaces with symptoms of illness, send them home immediately. This applies regardless of who it is, ie also customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- We do not participate in physical meetings outside our own office unless they are directly business critical. Call for meetings via Teams in the first place.
- We do not invite to meetings at Craftor’s offices unless absolutely necessary. Meetings are booked primarily via Teams.
- We would like to urge our staff to avoid moving by public transport and air traffic in the first instance, and instead choose another alternative when possible.
- If you or a family member have a confirmed infection with the Corona virus, stay at home and contact HR.
- If you can work from home, you are encouraged to do so. Dialogue about homework must be taken with the immediate manager before homework begins. If you want to sit in the office, you get it, however, you can not sit more than one person per office room. This also applies to construction sheds where a distance of at least 2 meters must be kept.
- In all workplaces, it is important not to gather for meetings, lunches, etc. in too large groups. Have lunch / coffee in shifts. Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from each other at all times. When working where closer distances are required, take care and follow the guidelines in general.
- Wash your hands with soap often. Hand sanitizer can be used when you do not have the opportunity for hand washing. Make sure there are laundry facilities or rubbing alcohol on your workplace. Mouthguards are available for those who want, in which case contact HR.
12. If you have tested positive for covid-19, you can return to work at least seven (7) days after the illness. The last two days must have been without symptoms such as fever and cough and with good general condition.
If you have tested negative for covid-19, you can return to work after being symptom-free for 48 hours.
- Otherwise, it is business as usual.
All employees are encouraged to…
- Wash their hands with soap frequently. Hand sanitizer is used when there is no possibility of hand washing.
- Avoid touching the face and eyes.
- Avoid close contact with people with flu-like symptoms.
- Cough and sneeze in arm folds or in a handkerchief.
- Stay at home regardless of illness to avoid infection.