Because of current situation regarding the Corona virus, Craftor has established guidelines regarding traveling and work and also founded an emergency group.
The emergency group consists of: Klas-Urban Hilberth, Fredrik Sahlberg and Therese Blank.
Craftor follows the instructions from the Swedish health institute, www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se
The following measures has been made and are followed by the employees of Craftor
- All business trips abroad are prohibited until further notice.
- Employees are advised, with reference to UD, to not make private trips abroad. This regards all countries. Employees who still chooses to travel must contact HR before returning to work.
- If an employee or a relative shows some types of symptoms like coughing, difficulties breathing or fever they myst stay home and consult a doctor.
- If an employee shows up at our workplaces with illness symptoms, tey are sent home immediately. This applies regardless of who it is, also clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
- We do not participate in physical meetings outside our own office unless they are directly business critical. Meetings are held online instead.
- We do not invite meetings at Craftor’s office unless absolutely necessary. Meetings are booked online first.
- Our staff are urged to primarily avoid moving with municipal means of transport and air traffic, and instead choose other alternatives when possible.
- Those with confirmed infection of the Corona virus stay at home and receive further instructions from HR.
- Those who can work from home are encouraged to do so. Those who want to sit in the office may do so, but no more than one person per office room. This also applies to building stalls where a distance of at least 2 meters is to be kept.
- At all workplaces it is important not to gather for meetings, lunches etc. in large groups. Lunch and coffee breaks are made in shifts. Employees are encouraged to keep a distance of at least 2 meters between each other at all times. Care must be taken when working where closer distances are required.
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap. Hand sanitizer is available in the places where there is no washing facilities.
- Anyone who has been ill must stay at home at least 48 hours after the last disease symptom has been shown.
All employees are encouraged to…
- Wash their hands with soap frequently. Hand sanitizer is used when there is no possibility of hand washing.
- Avoid touching the face and eyes.
- Avoid close contact with people with flu-like symptoms.
- Cough and sneeze in arm folds or in a handkerchief.
- Stay at home regardless of illness to avoid infection.